Friday 9 May 2008

Farewell My Dear Friend

This week I had two makan2 sessions, 1 in Ch1lli's MidValleh and yesterday in opis Cafeteria to accomodate our x-boss very d bz schedule. The 2nd is more close to my heart, these are the people known as x-Section 3. My 1st examination team when I join this office. The boss is now a deputy director in another dept while 3 of them are now managers. The bonding is strong and this is also like our circle of trust. We have been through rounds of restructuring, reshuffling and transfer but in the end these are the people that stick together and still care about each other.

However, the makan2 was not to celebrate any joyous occasion but to bid our farewell to one of us who's gonna leave the office for good. She'll join her hubby in Ipoh.

Goodbye K.Mai (2nd on the left), I'll cherish all of our memories, memang heaven. You're one good soul, sifat kakak and ibu sejati (jgn la sapa mai tmpt aku time aku tgh syahdu ni, sedih siot).

Thx for the token, your letter made me cried...again and again.

No comments: