Wednesday 30 April 2008

Somewhere in PD

Last weekend, my department berbondong2 ke PD for our Staff Day. Sadly no family members. Our resort can only cater for so much. Thinking that I'll be busy (ye ke) till past midnite, I've decided not to have them in the nearby resorts like few others. Lagipun sapa nak kawal trafik dlm keter from KL to PD. Impossible tu...

I stayed in one of the chalet with 3 rooms. We started the day off with treasure hunt KL-PD...30 questions, with 5 pics and 2 treasures in that short distance. It's quite stressful for me since not all of my teammate have any experience in doing motor-hunt, especially when it came to reading tulips and decyphering questions. Not to mention the need to explain the answers. But we enjoyed the whole trip. We even decided to skip few questions to avoid penalty only to discover that we are waaaaay ahead of others. Ni salah marshal la ni, siap sound kitorang kata 'kalau nampak kitorang maknanya u all dah kat belakang2'. So we made a deal and do some barter trade. Thanx to the other team.

Having to attend a session in the afternoon which requires listening and focus was too much for a sleep-deprived soul like me. Tersiksa jiwa aku. Once done, we got everybody to rehearse the scene for our performance. What a mess...

We had fun that night, 3 groups competing in karaoke and performance. Keras perut haku gelak malam tu. Ada jek yg buat lawak. Our turn, surprisingly, all went smooth (far exceeded my expectation) except few technical glitches with the audio. Hillarious. I went to bed satisfied that our hard work received 2 thumbs up from boss and judges. Balik bilik collapsed kt sofa depan TV only to wake up early morning with engorged mammaries and slight temperature. My luck that my chalet-mate left her pump, so i took a hot bath to ease the pain. So puan-puan sekelian, Avent manual pump can work without bottle ye...

Pagi2 buta kena la pulak jazzercise, which made me realised that I have 2 left feets. Seronok tgk instuctor effort-less moves. Right after that we re-filled all the fat that we lost with nasik lemak and marbeles kopi-o.

Right after, I had to take a rest, period pain. Lama dh x kena, maybe stress + penat kot. Rugi sbb I missed the closing and prize giving ceremony. Lagi rugi sbb my team won the top spot for treasure hunt and group performance. Balik KL, my colleague dropped me at MRR2, hubby picked me up, went for pizza and later zoomed to S.Alam to visit my dear friend who just went thru C-Sec due to bleeding caused by placenta praevia when the baby is only 30-weeks.

No comments: