Monday 7 April 2008

I Totally Lost it

I walk, talk and do things with no soul. I just do what I'm suppose to do, I lost the feeling to strive. Trying to recover but failed miserably.

Need to sort my life back. I'm at my lowest now. Need a break from all the madness and finger pointing. I was attacked from all possible directions, can somebody at least be responsible and take charge ?? Is there a place where everybody know what they should do instead of hurling everything at me ??

I'm sick and tired of being made a decision maker only to be blamed later. I'm just a human.

I'm broken. It won't heal anymore...like before. I've lost my soul...sadly...this way..

3 comments:

ikan said...

ni entry jiwa kacau tahap awan ke berapa ni?
take a breath lady....life is like that.

Anonymous said...

ada kalanya.....pekerjaan memerlukan kita untuk memaki hamun dlm diam...dan dalam tak diam...bila dah cam sial tak habis2...gitu ler...

Hanum said...

totally understand... been there too...