Friday 25 May 2007

The Uneventful Anniversary

Our 8th anniversary was one ordinary day. No celebration whatsoeva since it was a working day and it was a hectic one that left us with zero-energy by the time he picked me up, almost 7pm.

We rushed to KLCC to treat our tummy, ambik syarat. Tak baloi nak spend so much on dinner since I'm not on normal diet yet. Aiyoh, forgot to blog about my hellish experience with the wisdom tooth..later lah

That kind of non-celebration mood sounds dangerous for a couple but .....it was like that ever since hehe we normally have a belated celebration when we feels like it. Can oso...

I'm off for now, we've got a treat for the kids : Spiderman 3 tomorrow and Pirate's on Sunday. Adan loves Captain Jack Sparrow to the max, aye captain....he can watch the 1st and 2nd movie over and over even staying up until 2am, on his own. Then he woke me up to switch off the ASTRO (that will cost me rm93++ from now!!)

No comments: