Thursday 6 January 2011

All my babies have entered school...sob sob

Bila :: 3 Jan 2011
Mana :: Sekitar Gombak
Siapa :: My 3 babies

Dalam kelam-kabut berjaya jugak aku pegi shopping keperluan sekolah anak2. Borong style enough to last them for at least 4-6mths depending on how frequent Hannah will be ransacking my stationery box.

New unipom for both Along & Adan. Rolls and rolls of book wrapper (yes, I am that old-skool) and stack of rulers, scissors, erasers and many many type of colors (got crayon, pencil, oil pastel blabla)


As usual, rule of the house, breakfast is a MUST and drinks would be either Milo or milk. Muka ceria sbb semua excited nk start tugas baru and dpt baju baru.


How fast time flies, Hanis is oredi 11 years old, another year and she'll be in secondary school. I'm not prepared to let my baby go just yet.


Adan looks handsome in his prefect uniform ( ignore the color). He's 9 and growing.


But that day was another special day as my youngest now officially entered the school-age, Along and Adan had been through many many 1st day of school but 3 Jan 2011 was Hannah's real 1st day of school.

Babah couldn't join the merry-ness as he gotta give way to his colleague who need to send off his 1st born to school. I tumpang-ed my neighbor to send her off and later pick her up myself.

Make sure that she had her milk and heavy breakfast as school would only provide snack during break. Knowing Hannah, snack won't be enuff so I packed her some cereal and cookies apart from plain water.


She's cool walopon muka sangat skema and lost.

dengan bespren, Efa, our next door neighbor
Sekolah baru, Hannah is the 1st batch
Now that all of them are growing up so fast, I do feel that I haven't done my best, there were many many moments which I regret that it happend and many many moment which I cherished. Something that I wished and planned but failed to execute. I can just hope that I would be a better parent to them and would be the one who they will turn to during good and bad times.

Ibu and babah love you all so so so much, nothing compares...

No comments: