Monday 12 March 2007

I love party...

Yesterday, my dear daughter Nur Hanis Raihana turned 7. Happy Birthday...Ibu and Babah LOVE YOU sayang...

We got this book for her - Dora the Explorer : Dora Clock Book

Still remember the day she was born 11 March 2000, 7 years ago. I was cool for a first time mom-to-be, no panicking no whatsoever. I should refrain myself from telling the world how I went thru the whole episode or I'll be the ultimate mummy-the blogger. But the conclusion is : that particular hospital a.k.a Gee Hatch SUCKS !! BIG TIME.

We had a small party yesterday. Just for her friends in the neighborhood and the parents's frenz or coz. With a small budget left after paying the roadtax+insurance, I managed to serve enough food, blow enough balloons (TQ Ayah Teh and Babah) and distribute enough goodies. All in all, Hanis had a blast and mummy's purse is bleeding...

Now, start preparing for another round of balloon blowing moment. who else ? The only boy Rashdan @ Adan @ Abang @ Bob the Builder @ Cicakman @ Batman @ Thomas the Train...everything under the sun. MAY is just 2 months away.

No comments: