Thursday 1 March 2007

Proud Mom

I'm proud of my little girl (she said she's not). She sat for her 1st 'real' academic test last week on Wednesday but the same night we had to rush back to my hometown. My grandpa Ayah Mat passed away.

She had to skipped 2 papers on Thursday, luckily none 4 Friday. Another test on Monday and she was allowed to sit 4 the paper that she missed.

Yesterday, she gave me 2 test papers to 'sign', dear parent...nowadays you have to sign every single thing homework, test papers..bla bla

To my surprise, she managed to score 100% for Math, BM writing and comprehension, Agama 94% only...semangat dia nak brush up agama punya part. She's the very malas one when it comes to writing....no need for Kumon yet la Babah

Still waiting for Science and English. (update !! Science 98%)

Babai

No comments: