Wednesday 14 September 2011

Me, Hannah & The New Routine

Today, 14 Sept 2011, we have a new routine.

I, no longer 'rempiti'ng with my hubby to the office. I drive, instead.

Hannah, no longer attend school @ SmartReader Center, near the house. No more rides with classmates, in Pak Tam's school van.

We both had fun riding RJ together this morning as Hannah is now enrolled in my company childcare centre newly built, newly launched & started its operation on 5 Sept.

I was having hard time making the decision with a lots of pro & cons and keep on deferring until yesterday. I sent her for 'trial', just 3 hours and she loves the place the moment she saw the building. That humongous building.

So, today is another 'trial' to see whether she still like it after being cooped in for at least 8 hours. We'll see.

If she likes it today, we'll wait until end of month before officially opting out frm SR and wasted RM1k++

If she don't like it today, go back to SR and wasted RM600++

Whateva it is, I'm loving the morning ride (wlopon clock-in lmbt sbb x baca email psl parking closure)

1 comment:

idasm said...

comeynya dia... nak pegi sekolah...

selamat memandu... hati2 di jalan raya yea...