Saturday 13 June 2009

Off Somewhere Down Under

By now...I maybe dozing off onboard of MH141 heading Down Under. A very short transit at Sydney, before landing at Brisbane and whisk-off by airport coach transfer to the sunny & chilly land of Goldie.

Yeah, I know the swine flu thingy but let them in Melbourne to worry about that. I've mask, I've tonnes of Dettol sanitizer and I will definitely will HAVE FUN...

I'll be back on 21 June. Most probably be given 'cuti free' for at least 7 days. Remember ?..the flu ? Adios. Roger and out,

6 comments:

idasm said...

selamat jalan zie. Enjoy yea.. Aku pun tak tahu lg ni dpt ke tak pg hong kong 22hb ni. Harap2 lepas le . Nanti balik msia update le blog mu ni ... Aku nok tgk pix

Call sekarang untuk IMEJ BARU anda! said...

ermmm syoknye holiday..lih kirim barang x kak zie??hehehe

Kopi Suam said...

selamat berenjoy zie.....

ya2 said...

zie,

bestnya jalan2.

take care yo!

DeLinn said...

have fun!

PerantauSepi1306 said...

wuhoooo gold coast gittew ;D
mana updates nye mek...